Localcharlotteinfo Uncategorized House Fire in Matthews Causes $75K in Damages

House Fire in Matthews Causes $75K in Damages




[ad_1]

House Fire 2CHARLOTTE, N.C — Charlotte firefighters battled a structure fire on Clifton Meadows Drive in Matthews early Thursday morning.

Investigators deemed the fire accidental due to a malfunction with the HVAC unit.

The estimated fire loss $75,000.

One person inside the home sustained minor injuries due to a fall but they’re expected to be okay.

Red Cross Greater Carolinas is assisting.



[ad_2]

Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

two × one =

Related Post