It’s a beautiful time of year in neighborhoods all across Charlotte. Holiday lights and displays are going up everywhere.
But it’s also a time for homeowners to be especially careful when it comes to electricity and the threat of fires.
Here to help is Rusty Wise with Mister Sparky.
- Extension Cords: What should we know about them?
- Should our outdoor lights be on timers?
- How do you reset receptacles tripping?
- Be mindful of Christmas tree dangers: Cords, dry trees, and make sure your smoke detectors are working!
- Another danger this time of year…space heaters.
- Other safety tips for this time of year?
Call Mister Sparky at 704-323-8006.